Here’s a list of the upcoming events:
1. Saturday, May 13th: Sensei Promotion Reception
- There will be no practice this Saturday.
2. Monday, May 15th: Practice from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
3. Saturday, May 20th: Special Judo Practice with Harbor Judo Dojo at 2:30pm.
4. Sunday, May 21st: Tournament
Forms are due on Friday, May 19th.
Print them out, fill them out, and bring them to the dojo on Tue 5/16 or Fri 5/19 to pay and weigh in with Sensei Koyama.
Please download the tournament forms from the link below.
5. Friday, May 26th: Special Practice with Guest Senseis from Japan at 6pm.
- Mr. Shinjiro Sasaki
2005 Kodokan Cup All Japan Gold Medalist
- Mrs. Reiko Sasaki
2016 World Veterans Gold Medalist
6pm to 8pm: Practice with ALL San Gabriel Judo students
8pm to 9pm: Closed practice with San Gabriel Competitors only.
9pm to 10pm: Potluck dinner with SG Judo Families
6. Saturday, May 27th: No Practice… It’s Memorial Day Weekend! =)
7. Saturday, June 10th: San Gabriel Japanese Community Center Summer Fun Day!
— Live entertainment. Good food. Huge water fight for all the kids to get to be kids!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sensei Richie.